Mar 3, 2013

Coconut Chutney


Coconut chutney with Hurikadle(dahlia) is all time favorite of South Indian homes , a great combination for IDLI and Dosas.


Ingredients 

  • 1cup fresh/frozen coconut
  • 6 -7 green chillies
  • White dal-2 tbsp (puttani/hurigadle)
  • Tamrind paste 1/4 tsp
  • Salt

Method:

Grind all above items with minimum amount of water .
Season with mustard seeds,chanadal ,urad dal,hing,menthya seeds,curry leaves.



Thanks for stopping by...

Don't forget to check other varieties of Chutnies you can enjoy with Dosa,Idlis or Akki Rottis.




"Tomorrow is never promised, so today I want all my friends and family to know how Thankful I am that all of you are in my life."

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Would love to read your Comments!!If you liked this post, I would really love it if you share it in Facebook or Google+ circle with a simple click on the “like,” “share,” or Google+ buttons below the post.Thank you!

"Comments posted on this blog are moderated and will be approved only if they are on-topic and not abusive.

Recipes in your email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Enjoy Cooking !